Vatican - Early morning vatican Tour
from 75.00 EUR / person
Rome - Early Morning Vatican - skip the lines Vatican tour with one of our dynamic experienced guides...see the Sistine Chapel before the crowds.
This tour offers you a special reservation that will allow you to be among the first to enter the Sistine Chapel so you will have all the time and space to enjoy Michelangelo’s masterpieces before the general public and crowds arrive. After seeing the Sis-tine Chapel, we will explore other sections of the Vatican Museums and admire Raphael’s masterpieces. The tour will continue with a visit to Saint Peter’s Basilica to enjoy the incredible architecture created by Michelangelo and Bramante, among others, and finish with a breathtaking view of the square and Bernini’s monumental colonnades.
- Type: Private tour
- Duration: 3 and half hours
- Starting time: 07:30 AM sharp
- Operating Days: Mon; Tue; Wed; Thu; Fri; Sat;
- Meeting Point: Vatican Museums entrance, viale Vaticano 100 (This is the address to be given to the taxi)
- Type: Small Group - max 8 people
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Starting time: 07:30 AM
- Included: Entrance Ticket with Special Early Reservation
- Operating Days: Mon; Thu; Sat;
- Meeting Point: In front of Vatican Museum Entrance
PLEASE NOTE: St Peter’s basilica is an active religious centre and is influenced by liturgical ceremonies: Therefore sudden closure of the basilica might happen with no notice. This will not affect the museums visit. No umbrellas or backpacks are allowed. Please cover shoulders and knees.